Feeling some pain in your business? Let us help you find the cure!
Is your business experiencing a down turn or having growing pains? It is important to quickly find the cause of the problem and get help to fix it, so you can get back to growing your business.
Our Business Improvement Program is a unique advisory service we offer to small, SME and multi-owner businesses to de-risk and enable them to run a better business. Some Accountants just focus on the numbers when their clients ask for improvement advice and support. We take a different approach, we want to identify the cause and address the problem. To do this, we look at your whole business, not just the numbers.
That’s where having us as your Business Advisor comes in.
Who you are:
- A business owner that is treading water and unsure what your options are
- A business experiencing – or foreseeing – growing pains
- A business owner that wants to build a stronger business that will lead to profitability and growth
The Business Improvement Program Includes:
- Business Risk Survey: Complete our Business Risk Survey and download a personalised Scorecard that will highlight the key areas of risk in your business
- Risk and Value Driver Assessment: Conduct a comprehensive review of the qualitative risk and value drivers that affect your business performance
- SWOT Workshop and Analysis: A face to face workshop with you, your staff and other key stakeholders to examine your business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities
and threats (SWOT). A key outcome of the workshop is to create a shared vision to improve the performance of your business
- Business Improvement Plan report: After your SWOT workshop you receive a personalised Business Improvement Plan Report
- CFO Program and Sounding Board Solutions: We offer tailored support so you can successfully implement your Business Improvement Plan. A popular strategy is to
improve your internal financial reporting. Our CFO program provides ongoing support and regular interaction to help your achieve this and stay accountable